We are looking for a qualified medical office manager to run our occupational health office. You will be responsible for day-to-day operation, budgeting and maintaining medical and staff records. As a medical office manager, you should demonstrate excellent organizational skills and the ability to perform well in stressful situations. Our position requires knowledge of healthcare systems operations. Ultimately, you should be able to ensure steady workflows and uninterrupted service in our medical facility.
- Proven work experience as a medical office manager
- Knowledge of accounting, data and administrative processes and principles (Knowledge of Quickbooks is a plus)
- Ability to handle medical records discreetly (Allscripts knowledge is a plus)
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to multi-task and perform well in stressful situations
- Communication skills and a customer service orientation
- Degree in Healthcare Administration, Business or relevant field
- Monitor budget and billing payments
- Order office supplies
- Develop and implement office policies and procedures
- Supervise office staff, including receptionists and clinical staff
- Maintain medical and staff records
- Liaise with all clinic staff to identify potential office dysfunctions
Job Type: Full Time
Pay: From $18.50 per hour
Because the office is located within ECMC, every person that enters the hospital will go through the COVID screening process.
Please fill out the application below, or submit your resume to email@example.com
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.